Saturday, March 21, 2009

My little Flower

Yesterday my visiting teacher had us come over and she took some pictures of little Allie.  She sent me this preview and I thought I would share.  You can go here to see her photography website. She did such a great job.  Thanks Gretchen!

5 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

You're welcome! She's darling! Everytime I look at her pictures my heart melts! I could have snapped pictures of her all day! :)

Judy and KC said...

That is the most beautiful picture ever!!! I was needing an Allie-fix! I miss her SO much and these pictures are wonderful. Keep them coming. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures Gretchen took. She is extremely talented!

Brendon said...

That picture is adorable. I can't wait to see more.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I am so amazed! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! You are such cute parents. Congrats, you two!

Nancy said...

I LOVE this picture! What a DARLING little girl you have! The folded quilt is such a fun idea.