I can't believe it has already been 1 month! Allie is growing well and we have more or less hit a groove on what to do. Here are some 1 month facts:
-She is now sleeping in 4-5 hour increments at night!
-She eats like a mad woman right before bed!
-She can follow us with her eyes
-She has just started smiling when we play with her
-She is still a spitting image of her dad when he was her age
-She is loved and adored by all!
Here are some pictures that we took on our balcony. It is overcast today (we are on a tornado watch) so we decided to take advantage of the light. Enjoy!
3 comments:
1 month already?! Dang! I love the flower! Too cute!
I can't believe she has a double chin now! She is so cute!!! She has changed so much. I can't stand it - she is entirely too far away! Give her a big kiss from her grandma.
So sweet! I love little baby pictures! They're so fun. And she's so adorable!!
Post a Comment