One day I left the laundry in the washer a bit too long and I had our library book bag in it which has a green bottom of a white bag. Well, I guess that fabric wasn't color-fast because it stained one of Mike's work shirts and after like 8 more washes and everything else I could think of, it still was stained green on some parts. Well, me being one not to waste a good piece of fabric, I transformed it into a dress for Allie only using the fabric from the shirt. Not to toot my own horn, I can't help it, I love it! I took the original collar from the shirt and used that and used the original hem as well. I took my time with this one and made sure all seams were finished correctly and it is really cute!
(we are now at the awkward smiling stage of childhood) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment