There are some kids who don't like to get messy.... well, I don't have one of those. Allie loved her cake to the fullest - eating half and wearing half. She loved getting all messy and just squished it around. I think the pictures tell the story a bit better.
She took a much needed mid-party bath before presents
4 comments:
SOOOO cute! Thanks for letting us see what went on through pictures. You do so well at that!
What a darling cake you made! You have real talent for that.
Adorable in every way!!!
love the messy cake pics! and haha, I've been blog stalking you too. i'd love to give you an invite to our blog. can you send me your email? heyvanilla(at)gmail(dot)com
I just love her. Rooting to hear that you are moving to Utah. I miss you & would love to hang out with you & Allie.
Thanks for the phone call.
Post a Comment