Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rice Rice Baby!

Today we started rice cereal, and I think it was a success!  She loved it and ate everything that I had made.  Hopefully this will lead to longer nights like we used to have!  

5 comments:

Judy and KC said...

She looks like she loves it! (Maybe compared to her medicine, that cereal tastes really good.) I can't wait to see if it helps in sleeping longer.

Jessica said...

Yum! Great pictures, my favorite is the last one. Jace had sleeping issues when he was 4 months too...probably the teething???
Hope you guys had fun on your anniversary!
:)

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Hey Rachel, congrats on winning the giveaway! I need to mail you your prize. Could you please email your address to me? Thanks blossom_sweet@live.com

Brendon said...

She is so cute. I love that face. Wish I could give it a big kiss!

Lucky Me said...

Ahhh, too cute. She does look like she likes it. A lot.