Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Hello? Is anyone out there? I know that some people seem to peruse these posts with some regularity, so there must be an audience. Therefore, I have decided that it is about time that I made some sort of contribution to this collaborative effort. After all, I am the andmike part of rachandmike. So welcome to my very first blog post, depending on how it goes it might end up being my last one. (I could leave the blogging to the family expert, I love you Rach)
So now that I have decided to try my hand at this whole bloggint thing I have to figure out what topic I feel so passionately about that I could write anything of any meaning. After pondering that for some time I realized that blogging isn't about things of deep meaning. (take a look at all the previous posts if you doubt me) In essence Rachel only seems to write about what we do in our boring everyday lives. So I decided to write about one of my new favorite things that I have discovered on the internet. (it is amazing how much there is to look through when you are at work but really have little to nothing to do) So my great discovery is the website http://www.pandora.com/ Now as everone is very aware, I am not the musical on in our house hold, but I think I have stumbled across something that all you music lovers will enjoy. (or maybe I am behind the times and everyone has already discovered this site before I did, in that case kuodos to you) You can enter a song or group that you like and the site will play other songs that have similar music qualities to the songs you like. It is pretty cool I think.
Thanks for reading through my ramblings. I hope it brought you some form of enjoyment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mike,
If you can write your first post, I can write my first comment! To answer your question - Yes someone is out there reading your blog! I check it daily and LOVE when my children post! Thanks for taking a turn.
Mike, I have never heard of pandora.com before and am excited to check it out. Also, I applaud your blog-writing abilities. Justin never writes on our blog and I don't think he feels one bit bad about it. Also, your dear wife will soon be very busy teaching the youth of our ward and will surely slack on her blog responsibilities, in which case you will have to pick up. You should surf for more sites to introduce us to.
Yay for Mike! I am guilty of the same thing. Brendon posts everything on our blog! I'd rather read about everyone else's lives than post about my own. After all, I already know what's going on in my life. The tables will probably turn in the next couple of months.
Hope work gets more exciting! :)
Mike, it was so fun to hear from YOU. It sure made me laugh. I've heard about pandora.com but have yet to check it out, so thanks for the reminder. Keep up with the postings.
Excellent post Mike and I look forward to hearing from you more often!
Wow, I've never heard (or seen) you talk so much Mike! Weird.
Post a Comment