Our computer cord died while we were trying to watch conference in October and have been without a computer, well basically without a computer for a month also. If we held the cord in the perfect spot with one hand and tried to type one handed while holding the laptop on your lap... well, you get the picture. So, it has been a great week! To top it off, it has been a record setting week in temperature, it got down to the 30's last night. Depending on who's opinion you are asking in our household, you will get differing answers. I personally LOVE it and can bring out my other half of my wardrobe that I never get to wear for these precious few weeks that it gets cold. YEA SWEATERS!!!
3 comments:
Rach, I am with you on those inventions; however, I bet the dryer is even more important in Florida than it is here in the desert!! I can't live without a cell phone either, and I love my DVR, oh, and Diet Coke. I think that I could go on, but I will spare you. I am jealous about your Mac, I am getting a new laptop for my new job, but it isn't a Mac, those are nice, your lucky. Congrats!!
I think I would give up and maybe wear diry clothes instead of facing the chore of air drying them all. Hurray for chilly weather in Florida. Maybe you should wear two sweaters a day just to get them all in!
Rachel, I am sooooo with you on the sweaters. I am using my jackets as frequently as possible. I love feeling slightly chilly outside instead of the INTENSE heat. Adam, on the other hand, hates that it is a bit chilly.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Post a Comment