After we got back from New York, things settled down for a few days and then Hadley decided that she wanted to try and ride her bike without training wheels. We tried this before a month or two back and she had immediately wanted them back on, so I said sure and took them off.
Well, something must have clicked this time because she just took off without me really doing anything to help! The last time I put the training wheels back on, I made them higher so she couldn't rely on them as much and I guess that was all she needed, that determined little girl!
If there is one thing we know about Hadley, if she wants something, she will fight tooth and nail to get it!
It is way too hard to pedal, steer and look up at mom and smile. I guess for safety reasons, we should keep the smiling at a low priority for now.
Everyone wanted to join in on the fun and Allie showed us her cool trick of riding with no feet on the pedals. They like to use the neighbors's driveway as their ramp to shoot off into the cup-de-sac. A perfect spot for leaning how to ride a bike!
Oh, there is that smile!
Miles, in true Miles-fashion decided to find a way to get really dirty. We had this little spot in front of the house that is not graded correctly and has stagnant water all the time.
Miles decided it would be a great place to push the baby stroller and he fell in the muck and got gross. Had to take a picture first though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment