Rachel always tells me that she works really hard at home all day. Up to this point I actually believed her. Whenever I have to stay home with the kids I am exhausted after a long stretch (usually about 5 minutes). However, today the true secret came out. This is what I captured happening in our house when I got home.
You're eyes are not devcieving you, that is our children rubbing lotion on Rachels feet while she looks at instagram or pintrest, or Facebook. I only wish the first picture would have come out better, Rachel was even eating candy (Bon bons)!
Rach tells me this was a rare occurrence, but now my whole understanding of this stay at home thing is in question. Is life just a big salon day?
Post Script by Rachel: We all know this doesn't really happen all day long, but when the girls offer to fix your cracked feet with lotion, who is going to refuse? Also, this was the day the laptop died....sad day. I might have spilled a whole cup of water into it. Whoops. Luckily we had backed up the photos in August and blogged more recent ones so we at least have some of the photos.
Post Script by Rachel: We all know this doesn't really happen all day long, but when the girls offer to fix your cracked feet with lotion, who is going to refuse? Also, this was the day the laptop died....sad day. I might have spilled a whole cup of water into it. Whoops. Luckily we had backed up the photos in August and blogged more recent ones so we at least have some of the photos.
1 comment:
We all know that's not really how it goes, but what a nice treat for you :)
Post a Comment