The First 2 weeks in December Allie and I flew out to Utah while Mike had a conference in California. We had so much fun visiting with family and friends as well as enjoying the Christmas festivities we were able to attend. Of course, I didn't get as many picture as I had wanted of all the fun things we did, but I brought out the camera one day of all the things Allie enjoyed at Grandma's house.
Allie found Gracie's hat and decided it was perfect. She wore it frequently while we were there. She also loved playing with the mini-kitchen and play food. Hours of entertainment I tell you!
Drawing at the desk is super cool
Snow! It has been over a year since Allie has seen snow so it was brand new to her. she ran outside and played in it for about 1 min and then put her hands up saying "cold". We then put on her new mittens and played in the snow even longer.
I think she liked it!
At Grandma's house, you can have crazy hair at dinner! This was post-church/ refused to take a nap hair with dinner and dessert all over her face.
Allie found a love for tinker toys and built this all by herself!
Everything is more fun in a tent!
Allie was quite perturbed that she could not fit inside the little chair in the little doll house. That did not keep her from trying though.
2 comments:
Oh how fun it was to have you two at our house at Christmas time! We loved seeing Christmas through Allie's eyes. We miss her (and you) so much! Thanks for the pictures to help us remember the fun we had.
She is so big! I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you with your second! I was talking to Grandma about everyone that has announced they are pregnant! I'm not sure who is public now, so no names, but I'm so excited for everyone! Please tell me the lessons you learn! You are always learning the lessons one step ahead of me!!!!! I am grateful for your example.
Post a Comment