I have been feeling a lot better lately and my energy is coming back, after 3 months. Yea! A couple of time this week, we walked over to Hermann Park to go play on the toddler playground they have there as well as to feed the ducks. Luckily, we have some awesome friends who come along with us and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having this fall.
So this past Monday for family night, we had a lesson on being happy and smiling and we play the smiling game where if you smile you get an M&M and you give them to others because smiling makes other people happy. Well, ever since then, Allie has been a pro-smiler. Bonus: whenever you give her an M&M she'll give you a huge smile!
We love this little girl, although we were noting the other day that she is looking so old lately, our little Alligator is growing up.
2 comments:
Wish we had park weather!
M&M's should make anyone smile, they are the best candy out there.
I love that idea! Maybe a few ore months before I can try it with Xander man.
Post a Comment