This Halloween we decided to be Safari themed with some really cute lions and a lady in a jeep. Mike did so much work to help put these together, he even sewed the tails all by himself! For not starting anything until Friday night, I think we did a great job. We even won the costume contest at our complex last night too.
At the Ward Trunk or Treat, Allie would growl instead of saying trick or treat and I think that got her even more candy! This morning, Allie came out of her bedroom and went directly to her costume and begged to put it on, probably wanting more candy.
Our little safari family
Understanding the idea people give you candy if you wear a silly costume
The Cutest little lion there
We had to get a little tail shot
Mike made the Jeep out of boxes all by himself. I think he is quite creative
4 comments:
What a great idea!! You guys look great! Happy Halloween!!
cute, rachel!!!
That is the cutest idea! Mike- I am SO impressed with your sewing and jeep making skills! That little Allie gets cuter every day!!! I miss you all!!!!
Good work Mike. What a great idea, and Ally is a pretty cute lion!
Post a Comment