Sunday, September 12, 2010

Freeze Frame

I had the sewing itch the other day so I decided to sew this little dress for Allie from a free T-shirt that we got a while back and I just used a smaller yellow dress that we have as a pattern.  It is comfy and cute!



2 comments:

Judy and KC said...

Rachel you are amazing! That little dress is so cute. You would make your great grandma proud - using an old t shirt to make a dress!

That little face keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!!

Lucky Me said...

She is growing up so fast. What a cutie! I have a question for you. My little man is 5 months old and still waking up every 2 hours. Sometimes we get a break and it's longer in between. How did you get Allie to sleep through the night? I remember seeing you tell Beverly that you did some kind of sleep training. My e-mail is bgenelawton@gmail.com