Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Battle of Wills

Meet the face of a little toddler with a lot of attitude.  Since moving, we have had a lot of battles, and I can't blame her, everything in her life has changed, but my will is quickly fading.  Our most recent and longest lasting battle is at the dinner table.  Allie is quite the messy eater and so we always have her wear her bib.  I guess we have eaten out too much on the move but she has now decided she doesn't wear bibs.  I am still persistent on her wearing one, so we have been taking away her food when she pulls off her bib.  This little girl knows what she wants... aren't the terrible twos supposed to start a little bit later?

Good thing she is so cute!  She has also been a lot more affectionate lately, giving random hugs while going "ohhh" which makes it even better.  Here's to getting more patience!  


1 comment:

Judy and KC said...

Oh how I love that face! I remember when you kids first started acting like that - I was so afraid that I had lost parental control forever! It IS a stage and they do become sweet again - hang on! (She is the cutest thing ever!!!!)

ps-your apartment looks so light and open! I can't wait to see it.