Monday, August 24, 2009

Sporting Some Flops

Swimming is a common activity in the Meldrum home as it is free and Florida is hot!  Recently, there has been condensation on the outside of the sliding glass doors after the daily afternoon showers, which I have never seen before.  That is just too much humidity!   
Laughing at Dad making silly faces
Lots of chewing fingers right now, she has 1 tooth in and another on the way
Chewing the floatie also works
She loves swimming, but not on her back.  Whenever she is afraid, she blinks rapidly, which is really funny.
Mike wore these flip-flops as a baby, they are just too cute!  I put them on Allie while she was on our bed and she would bring her feet up to play with, notice the shoes and start playing with them.  Then, she would forget about it and then bring her feet back up and be surprised again by the shoes, it was quite funny.

5 comments:

Judy and KC said...

I LOVE THESE CUTE PICTURES!!!!

She is the cutest baby! I can't believe Mike's mom kept his baby flip-flops. That is so fun that she can wear something her dad wore.

I'm so glad you have a free swimming pool to cool off in. Keep the pictures coming PLEASE!!!

Brendon said...

Those pictures are SOOOO cute! I love them all. It's so fun to see the daddy daughter interaction. Mike is a good dad. Allie is so cute...I love the back-floating picture.

Unknown said...

She is so very cute! Love the pictures.

Tan + Es said...

She's way too cute. Seriously.

Laura P. said...

What a gorgeous, happy little girl! Amazing photo quality, too! Thanks for sharing her with her fans :-)