Last night Mike's Mom and I went to see Riverdance! It was such an awesome show and to top it off, we were on the very front row! There was so much energy, amazing talent and great music. Little Allie was dancing right along with them (goes along with my Mom's theory that somewhere in our heritage we have some Irish blood). Being on the front row, we were able to take in their amazing footwork and appreciate how athletic they are. I think it is amazing how they hold their upper bodies so straight and keep their mouths closed while performing such an amazing workout- their lungs have to be incredible!
It was an amazing experience and I would totally recommend anyone to go see them!

This fiddle player was AMAZING! He would look right out into the audience and have such fun facial expressions while playing this amazing song. He even had the little sparkle in his eye that he just loved doing it.
3 comments:
How much fun! I have always wanted to see Riverdance! I can't believe you had such great seats! FUN!
No way! When I lived in Scotland for my internship I wanted to go see Riverdance perform, but it was a couple weeks before I was going to be there. How fun for you! So amazing...
I measured about the same as you...about 4-5 weeks behind where I should have been. I guess we just have it good. Enjoy the last month. Can you believe it? One more month!!!
Post a Comment